If you have any query or doubt regarding this declaration, you should contact nirAmaya Healthcare Helpline info@nirAmayahealthcare.com
INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM THE USERS.
We accumulate the following personal information about you online only when you voluntarily provide it to us through our website:
- First Name, Last Name
- Age & Gender
- Email Address
- Billing and Collection Address
- Phone Number
- Zip/Postal Code
HOW DOES nirAmaya Healthcare.com USE THE INFORMATION COLLECTED?
Usage of your personal information is:
- to provide results for the tests requested by you.
- Age & Gender for reporting results accurately
- contact you in case of password recovery and policy modification
- to safeguard social history as governed by existing law or policy
- to evaluate our services and products and to conduct customer surveys
Usage of email address & mobile number is for:
- registration affirmation and password reminder
- event based communication such as order information, delivery information, etc
- special offers, if any
We will not give, sell, rent or otherwise disclose any personal information to any third party, unless (i) you have authorized us to do so, (ii) we are legally required to do so, i.e. in compliance of a court order or other legal process, and/or (iii) it is necessary to do so in order to protect and defend the rights or property of this web site.
We may share aggregate, non-personal information about web site usage with unaffiliated third parties. This aggregate information does not contain any personal information about our users.
Use and Disclose of your Report/information/data:
- We may disclose your report to the physicians and other authorized health care professionals who need to access your laboratory report to treat you
- We may use your report with our billing department and may disclose it to insurance companies, hospitals, physicians or to third parties to for payment purpose
- We may use or disclose your report in the course of activities necessary to support our health care operations, such as performing quality checks or for audit purpose, or for training / teaching purposes
- We may disclose your Reports to other companies or individuals who need your Reports in order to provide specific services to us. These other entities, known as "business associates," must comply with the terms of a contract designed to ensure that they will maintain the privacy and security of the Reports /data we provide to them or which they create on our behalf
- We may disclose your Reports as required to comply with court orders, discovery requests or other legal process in the course of a judicial or administrative proceeding. We may also disclose your report / information for law enforcement purpose
- We may disclose your reports to Health Department or any other Govt. body as and when required by them for collection, processing health information of the state/country
Usage of anonymous traffic information is to:
- prompt us of who you are in order to deliver superior and more personalized service
- aid to make a pathology of the problems with our server.
SECURITY STEPS USED BY US:
nirAmayahealthcare.com is Entrust certified website using secure server software (SSL) for 128 bit encryption. The encryption ensures that your data is protected while it is being transferred over the Internet.
When the user id is provided, it is transmitted across in an encrypted format.
When you provide us the Credit Card information, it is transmitted across in an encrypted format through Internet and is only decoded when the payment gateway server receives it. This further guarantees that your information is accessible only to payment gateway that uses latest technology which comprises of data encryption, server authentication, and message integrity.
We adhere to normally accepted industry norms to protect the personal information and email address collected by us during the time of broadcast and while we receive it. However, no method of electronic storage or method of broadcast over the Internet is fully safe. Therefore, while we endeavour to take measures to protect your personal information and email address, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
If you have any inquiry about the privacy of our Web site, you can mail us at email@example.com
nirAmaya Healthcare reserves the privilege to modify or renew this policy at any time by placing a notice on our site. Any kind of modification shall come into effect immediately upon posting to this site. We reserve the right to revise this privacy statement at any time, so please study it frequently. If we make material changes to this policy, we will notify you through email or by means of a notice on our homepage.